We experienced an issue with the server database. Unfortunately, we had to restore a backup which, sadly, means that posts made since the last backup have been lost. :(

Cell Phones and Witchcraft, spells and magick

Talk about Wicca!
Cinestar
Re: Cell Phones and Witchcraft, spells and magick

Post by Cinestar » Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:02 pm

IT WORKED! I KNOW the spell was stronger. We are all way ecstatic with the results. I can't get into specifics with this one, sorry, a sort of ...wiccan non-disclosure agreement if you will...but I can tell you this is definitely a working plan. I can tell now, after doing this white noise generation in the circle...that I had no idea how bad the cell and wifi radio waves were actually affecting the spells!

Bozzwitch

Post by Bozzwitch » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:03 pm

Hm. That's interesting. I am going to have to try this, I have a couple TVs I can use, just have to drag a second one into the room and I can create a sort of "north / south" balance with the white noise. I want a boost to all of my spells with only having to turn on white noise, that's a great plan and almost no work. If the cell radio signals are seriously disrupting spell casting energy, that's bad news and we need to do something about it in our circles, as they are obviously not going to get rid of cell phones any time soon.
Cinestar

Post by Cinestar » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:01 pm

Trust me Bozz, you will be really happy with the effects you will notice the difference just about right away. My spells have OBVIOUS stronger strength with the white noise.
sindyciaray

Post by sindyciaray » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:46 am

Thanks for the tips! They helped a lot! :D